© Elvira Eberhardt/Universität Ulm
|Notification of Acceptance:||07.02.2022|
|GeMiC 2022:||16. - 18.05.2022|
Welcome to the paper submission! We're looking forward to your manuscript being submitted to the GeMiC 2022. The paper submission procedure is divided in the following three steps.
1. Abstract Submission
The paper submission will be possible over Converia at EuMA. To access the submission portal, click the following link: > Submission Portal <
- It is mandatory to use the provided template for LaTeX or Word:
- File format for submission must be PDF.
- The paper format is A4.
- The maximum length of the paper including all references is 4 pages.
- Please stick to the format provided in the template, it is not allowed to adjust the format to satisfy the 4 page requirement.
- Detailed information about the paper format can be found within the template itself.
- Please keep in mind that if your paper will be accepted you have to satisfy further requirements shown below in the Final Paper section.
2. Notification of Acceptance
The notification of acceptance will be sent on 7th of February 2022.
3. Final Paper
- Passing the PDF eXpress® test is mandatory. This can be done under https://ieee-pdf-express.org with the conference code 48951X.
- The publication copyright transfer is managed during the manuscript upload, no additional form is needed.
- To have your paper published in IEEE Xplore, the paper must be presented during the conference in person.
- Presenters must be registered to the conference at the time of the final paper upload (4th of April 2022).